Entain plc (LSE: ENT) is one of the world’s largest sports-betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. Tax resident in the UK, with operations in a total of 31 regulated or regulating territories, the Group employs a workforce of more than 25,000, in 20 offices across five continents.
In December 2020 we rebranded our Group from GVC Holdings, to reflect our ambition to be the world-leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment.
The Group owns a comprehensive portfolio of established brands; Sports Brands include bwin, Coral, Crystalbet, Eurobet, Ladbrokes, Neds International and Sportingbet; Games Brands include CasinoClub, Foxy Bingo, Gala, Gioco Digitale, partypoker and PartyCasino. The Group owns proprietary technology across all of its core product verticals and in addition to its B2C operations provides services to third-party customers on a B2B basis.
In the US the Group operates BetMGM, a joint-venture with MGM Resorts, created to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the regulation of sports betting and gaming.
Through a combination of organic growth and M&A, the Group has expanded rapidly in recent years to become one of the world’s largest listed sports betting and gaming groups. In 2018 Entain completed the acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC, the Group’s first move into retail operations. This came two years after the acquisition of the international online operator, bwin.party digital entertainment plc, in 2016.
Entain is a member of FTSE4Good and the DJSI, ESG indices which identify companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards.
- Member of the FTSE 100
- Licenced in 27 jurisdictions
- Offices in 18 territories across five continents
- >24,000 full time employees and fixed-term contractors
- Our brands have a combined heritage of over 250 years
- Member of FTSE4Good and DJSI ESG indices.
In the 20120 financial year, on a proforma basis, Entain:
- Generated £3.6bn of NGR and £843m of underlying EBITDA (post IFRS 16)
- Underlying operating profit of £530m (post IFRS 16)
- Processed £11.8bn of sports wagers
- Full integrated proprietary tech platform
- Full product suite
- Integrated retail and omni-channel solution
- Growth ready - extremely scalable
- Highly stable and secure with 99.93% service availability
- 2,000+ IT staff
- More than 20 major established B2C gaming brands
- The UK's leading high street bookmaker with >3,000 betting shops under the Ladbrokes and Coral brands
- Over 1,000 games offered online
- Bets accepted in 33 languages, and 42 currencies