Entain plc (LSE: ENT) is a FTSE100 company and is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector.
The Group owns a comprehensive portfolio of established brands; Sports brands include BetCity, bwin, Coral, Crystalbet, Eurobet, Ladbrokes, Neds, Sportingbet, Sports Interaction and SuperSport; Gaming brands include Foxy Bingo, Gala, GiocoDigitale, Ninja Casino, Optibet, Partypoker and PartyCasino. The Group owns proprietary technology across all its core product verticals and in addition to its B2C operations provides services to a number of third-party customers on a B2B basis.
The Group has a 50/50 joint venture, BetMGM, a leader in sports betting and iGaming in the US. Entain provides the technology and capabilities which power BetMGM as well as exclusive games and products, specially developed at its in-house gaming studios. The Group is tax resident in the UK and is the only global operator to exclusively operate in domestically regulated or regulating markets operating in over 40 regulated or regulating territories.
Entain is a leader in ESG, a member of FTSE4Good, the DJSI and is AA rated by MSCI. The Group has set a science-based target, committing to be carbon net zero by 2035 and through the Entain Foundation supports a variety of initiatives, focusing on safer gambling, grassroots sport, diversity in technology and community projects.
- Member of the FTSE 100
- Operations in over 40 regulated territories, under more than 130 betting and gaming licences
- >20 offices worldwide
- c.29,000 full time employees and fixed-term contractors
- Our brands have a combined heritage of over 250 years
- Member of FTSE4Good and DJSI ESG indices.
- Full integrated proprietary tech platform
- Full product suite
- Integrated retail and omni-channel solution
- Growth ready - extremely scalable
- Highly stable and secure with 99.93% service availability
- 3,000+ IT staff
In the 2022 financial year Entain reported:
- Generated £4.3bn of NGR and £993.2m of underlying EBITDA
- Underlying operating profit of £541.8m
- Processed £14.1bn of sports wagers
- 100 % of revenues derived from regulated and regulating markets
- More than 30 major established B2C gaming brands
- The UK's leading high street bookmaker with >2,500 betting shops under the Ladbrokes and Coral brands
- Bets accepted in 33 languages, and 42 currencies