2 February 2022
BetMGM Debuts New Loyalty Rewards Program
Delivering Real-World Experiences for BetMGM Customers
Every Wager Earns BetMGM Rewards Points Redeemable for Hotel Stays, Dining, Concerts and more at MGM Resorts’ 20+ destinations nationwide
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and iGaming operator, today announced the launch of BetMGM Rewards, delivering the perks of a world-class loyalty rewards program into the gaming world.
With every wager placed, BetMGM customers can now earn BetMGM Rewards Points and MGM Rewards Tier Credits that unlock VIP benefits to MGM Resorts’ 20+ premier destination resorts from Bellagio, ARIA, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas; to Borgata in Atlantic City; Beau Rivage in Mississippi; and MGM National Harbor in Maryland, amongst many others.
“BetMGM Rewards gives us the power to deliver exceptional experiences to our players before, during and after the game,” said BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt. “Win or lose, only with BetMGM can you turn your play into a dinner on the Bellagio Fountains, a hotel suite in Biloxi, or exclusive concerts in Las Vegas. The integration between MGM Resorts’ property portfolio and BetMGM’s mobile platform is unmatched.”
Highlights of BetMGM Rewards include:
- MGM Rewards accounts are created as part of the BetMGM member registration process. As a result, BetMGM users have access to special offers to experience MGM Resorts properties, and earn Tier Credits for gameplay. MGM Rewards offers enhanced incentives at each Tier such as waived resort fees (Gold+), Tier Achievement Travel Credit to Las Vegas (Platinum+ based on 2022 spend), complimentary tickets to MGM Rewards concerts (Pearl+), advanced suite upgrades for up to three nights (Platinum+), access to exclusive tier appreciation events and experiences (Gold+) and 4 p.m. late check-out (based on availability; Platinum+), in addition to many other benefits.
- BetMGM Rewards Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, including bonus credits for online casino play, poker play, and sports wagering. BetMGM Rewards Points can also be converted into MGM Rewards Points that can be used for hotel, dining, and other experiences at MGM Resorts properties nationwide.
- MGM Rewards Mastercard cardmembers who use their cards on BetMGM to fund deposits now will earn Tier Credits and MGM Mastercard Points that can be redeemed for a myriad of experiences at 20+ MGM Rewards destinations.
- Coinciding with the launch of BetMGM Rewards is Borgata Online Rewards, a similarly structured program for Borgata Online Casino available in New Jersey and Pennsylvania that allows users to accumulate Borgata Online Rewards Points redeemable for additional online play or MGM Rewards Points redeemable for room, dining and other experiences at participating MGM Resort properties.
- BetMGM Rewards is currently available in the following markets, with more coming online soon:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
As BetMGM continues to expand its sports betting platforms to new states, responsible gaming education remains a key focus. BetMGM is proud to provide resources to help customers play responsibly. For more information on BetMGM follow @BetMGM on Twitter.
# # #
BetMGM is a market leading sports betting and gaming entertainment company, pioneering the online gaming industry. Born out of a partnership between MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Entain Plc (LSE: ENT), BetMGM has exclusive access to all of MGM’s U.S. land-based and online sports betting, major tournament poker, and online gaming businesses. Utilizing Entain’s US-licensed, state of the art technology, BetMGM offers sports betting and online gaming via market leading brands including BetMGM, Borgata Casino, Party Casino and Party Poker. Founded in 2018, BetMGM is headquartered in New Jersey. For more information, visit https://www.betmgm.com/.
Statements in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking" statements and "safe harbor statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and/or uncertainties, including those described in MGM Resorts’ public filings with the SEC. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current expectations and assumptions and not on historical facts. Examples of these statements include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the future results of BetMGM. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in such forward-looking statements include effects of economic conditions and market conditions in the markets in which MGM Resorts operates and competition with other destination travel locations throughout the United States and the world, the design, timing and costs of expansion projects, risks relating to international operations, permits, licenses, financings, approvals and other contingencies in connection with growth in new or existing jurisdictions and additional risks and uncertainties described in MGM Resorts’ Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and Form 8-K reports (including all amendments to those reports). In providing forward-looking statements, MGM Resorts is not undertaking any duty or obligation to update these statements publicly as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law. If MGM Resorts updates one or more forward-looking statements, no inference should be drawn that it will make additional updates with respect to those other forward-looking statements.