Holding(s) in Company

Clarissa Elsner


1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached:ii GVC Holdings Plc
2. Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes)
An acquisition or disposal of voting rights X
An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached
An event changing the breakdown of voting rights
Other (please specify):
3. Full name of person(s) subject to the notification obligation:iii Henderson Global Investors
4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3.):iv
5. Date of the transaction (and date on which the threshold is crossed or reached if different):v 18 November 2015
6. Date on which issuer notified: 20 November 2015
7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached:vi, vii Below 5% (please refer to section 13)


8. Notified details:
A: Voting rights attached to shares viii, ix
Class/type of shares

if possible using
Situation previous to the Triggering transaction  Resulting situation after the triggering transaction[vi]
Number of Shares Number of Voting Rights Number of shares Number of voting rights  % of voting rights x
Direct Direct xi Indirect xii Direct Indirect
6,080,334 6,080,334 2,958,021 4.82%


B: Qualifying Financial Instruments
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction
Type of financial instrument Expiration date xiii Exercise/ Conversion  Period xiv Number of voting rights that may be acquired if the instrument is exercised/ converted. % of voting rights


C: Financial Instruments with similar economic effect to Qualifying Financial Instruments xv, xvi
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction
Type of financial instrument Expiration date xvii Exercise/ Conversion  Period xviii Number of voting rights instrument refers to % of voting rights xix, xx
Nominal Delta
CFD 1,175,000 1.91%


Total (A+B+C)
Number of voting rights % of voting rights
4,133,021 6.74%


9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable: xxi


Proxy Voting:
10. Name of the proxy holder:
11. Number of voting rights proxy holder will cease to hold:
12. Date on which proxy holder will cease to hold voting rights:


13. Additional information: This disclosure is due to a decrease in the ordinary share holding below the 5% threshold. The combined holding still remains within the 5% to 10% threshold level.

This disclosure has been calculated based on issue share capital amount 61,276,480.

14. Contact name: Scott Dickenson
15. Contact telephone number: 020 7818 4184